Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Project Chapter

Assignment 3 Title : Save The Ice Caps Before They' re Gone
Project Start Date : August 19, 2008
Projected Finish Date : September 9, 2008
Project Manager : Chuah Wei Heng
HP : 0164849266
Email : wayne_cwh124@hotmail.com

Project Objectives:

My area in on the ice caps. My assignment is to let people realize that our ice caps melting problem is getting serious because of global warming. They should realize the dangerous and how serious the melting of the ice caps. My assignment 1 and 2 is about the melting of ice caps and iceberg. What i am going to draw in my assignment 3 is the ice caps melting and floating on the sea. I draw the ice caps floating on the sea and small small part of the ice caps separate out of the bigger ice caps. Other than that, I will also draw a sun in assignment 3 by using effect. Then i will use hot colour on the sky. My assignment 3 is almost look the same with my assignment 2 which is a iceberg floating on the sea. So, i will just do what i have plan to do.That is the things will appear in my assignment 3.

Approach:

I will use pen tool to draw my ice caps and the melting part of the ice caps on my assignment 3, it need a lot of time to draw with pen tool in illustrator.

After that, i will use gradient colour in my assignment 3 on the sky and sea. The gradient colour will use more because the colour mix up is very nice and attracting.

I will also use some effects on some area in my assignment 3, like blur effect. Paintbrush tool is also will be use in my assignment 3. I will also add effect on the sea.

Roles and Responsibilities:

- I sketch the image before i start my project.
- I will use pen tool to draw my ice caps.
- Adjust again the shape of the ice caps and modify it.
- Colour my assgiment inside the illustrator.
- Adjust again colour and try with other colour that suitable for the assigment 3.
- Write My name, Id, and so on. Describe what my assignment about and the colour choose.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- Adjust and print out my assignment with A3 size.



No comments: