Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Step Of Making My SymboL

Step 9
At the last, i adjust all the colour again. Out line of the shape and other else. In order to make it look better.I use warp tool adjust all the shape of the symbol. This is my final view of my symbol.Step 8
After that, i use gradient colour to colour my symbol. I also bring some object to infont, for example fire.Step 7
I combine all the shape by using selection tool. This is the view of my symbol.Step 6
Then, i use pen tool to draw a drop of water flow out from the wave and adjust the shape of the water.
Step 5
I use pen tool to draw the shape of the water that accumulated at the bottom.Step 4
After that, use pen tool draw the water that is melt from the ice berg of the top. I draw the water look like wave because i try to make the water look angry and calmness. The shape of wave is finish.Step 3
I put some line on the ice berg to make it got some shape or figure that similar like ice berg. And here i finish my ice berg drawing by using pen tool.Step 2
Then i draw the shape of the ice berg by using pen tool, i adjust it to make the ice berg look like the ice berg that i sketch.Step 1
First, I move my sketch to illustrator cs3, then i use pen tool to draw the shape of the fire by following my sketch. After that, i adjust my drawing by using pen tool until get the shape of the fire

No comments: